Monday, April 01, 2013

Something wicked this way comes...

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Max!We celebrated by having a major Harry Potter party with some of his friends. There were potions. There were spells. There was quidditch. And there was cake and butter beer. Of course it was a success! Max was thrilled with it all and that just made all the hard work worth it. I love this guy to pieces and would do anything for him:) Happy Birthday, lil' dude!





 It was a birdcage cake complete with Owl. Which little Willie would not let out of his sight.

 Loving his new hat from dad
 Thanks to all the grandparents for their wonderful gifts! Hours of lego and nerf ahead of us!
 Rockin' the new rollerblades...he is a little hesitant...if you can't tell!
 ...especially with this little one grabbing on for a ride!
 I have to include this picture of the amazing "brick wall" the kids had to run though to come to Hogwart's. My friend Camille made it and it seriously was INCREDIBLE! Made out of a shower curtain! I want to put it up at Christmas with a fireplace drawn on it, it's seriously that cool!

 Kiddos playing quidditch...
 and making potions.
Whoa whoa! Here's to a great start at being 7!!

3 comments:

mk said...

What in the world! What an amazing party! It looks like so much fun. I am so glad it all went so well. Looks like a great bunch of kids including three precious little Mathie grandchildren. Love you guys!,

Jenny said...

Can I please fly you up to do my February kids' birthday parties?? Oh my goodness, sis! This is amazing!!! Lucky kids!!!

Liz said...

SO. COOL. Wish I could have been there!! You did awesome!