Friday, May 29, 2009

7 months old!


Our little girl is a not so little, today she is 7 months old. Good grief, I feel like I'm still catching up on the sleep I lost after she was born!
A few of her tricks:
-crawling over to the coffee table and pulling herself up, then taking a few steps alongside the table
-trying finger foods (cut up bananas, etc.)
-not wanting to take naps and emphasizing by standing in her crib and yelling at me
-crawling into the little alcoves in our living room and pulling toys down on top of her
-looking more and more like her Aunt Lindsey
-becomming impossible to change on the changing table
-telling me she doesn't want to eat by pursing her lips while spitting at me (still can't figure out how she does that?!)
-laughing at herself constantly

3 comments:

Danielle O. said...

7 months sounds so much older than 6 months for some reason. Do you agree? I swear we were just at your house eating porcupines right after she was born. SO crazy! She is so dang cute!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! I remember you calling me telling me you went into labor...wasn't that just last week? :) Can't wait to see you. Addie prayed to play with Max tomorrow. I'll be calling you!

Jenn said...

ok, I haven't commented on any of your last posts, but they're so cute. London is so precious- we can't wait to see you guys this week!
Man, she's adorable.