Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween festivities

We had a great time at our Ward's Trunk or Treat this year...although I didn't get a picture of our sweet decorated Trunk. I didn't even get pix of the kids trunk or treating...oh good grief. I didn't get them actually Trick or treating, either. Wow. Dropped the ball this year. But I did get pictures of them with Grammie and Papa Mark and I did get them IN their costumes, and I DID get a picture of Max in his "Halloween Hat" for the 1st grade Halloween parade so, 3 out of 5...I'll take it. Happy Halloween!!
By the way, William was one of the little brothers from BRAVE...you know, the cute little one that turns into a bear. . . He had a kilt on but wouldn't wear his bear hat for more than a few seconds. He and London were so cute together!! And Max was a very convincing Indiana Jones. Thanks, Grammie, for the accessories that made their costumes so perfect!!
Our darling friends, the Findley's came...we LOVE getting to see them!!
I got to help with the class party this year...it was AWESOME:) Kids loved dipping apples and decorating cookies. Who wouldn't?!
Mr. Frankenstein to YOU, bub!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Totally cute! I love Will's outfit!!!!!!

mk said...

Happy Halloween. So happy you post the pictures. Helps when we miss SO MUCH of thier lives.