Wednesday, October 10, 2012

If Morgan is around, I usually can get some pictures. Since Morgan hasn't been around the past 2 weeks, here are some random goings on around the house... London getting ready for church. Isn't she fabulous?
Lots of sleepovers in front room
Will likes the Pioneer Woman, too:)
I came home from a meeting this week and this is how I found them. Will and London got a nap before Morgan went to work at 7:30 p.m. What a fun night for me, two well-rested kids that woke up at 8 p.m. ready for a party.
Bandito is still alive and well. We think. We sure love this dog!
I have some more pictures on my other camera...I just need to find it...

3 comments:

mk said...

So Cute. Love late naps!

Liz said...

So much sleeping! Poor Bandit. Hahah he looks so tired. What cute pictures!!

Norton Family said...

london looks JUST like you!! especially the makeup shot. :) so stinkin' adorable!