Thursday, November 10, 2011

What in the world?


Yes....we went to Disneyworld again...what is our problem?? I blame Morgan. Obviously. By the second day I had pretty much shut down and was just going through the motions. London insisted I carry her most of the way and at 33 weeks, I thought I was going to go into labor. I think (fingers crossed) that this will be our last trip before the little fella gets here. Possibly.

Going crazy on the teacups


Max really loves the Bug's Life show now..London can't get through without tears.


The 2 seconds London slept Morgan held her...check out that scary pirate...no flash photography!!


Winnie the Pooh line is always a hit!


We always love going on the Kilimanjaro Safaris...


...and on this one, the Rhino seriously was right outside my door. Not kidding. I started having contractions.

6 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

You look UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can't believe you are 33 weeks. I'm guessing you'll be there before your little man gets here. :)

Danielle O. said...

Um, excuse me I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congrats, I am so excited for you guys. Little man is going to be so cute! You look like me when I am about 14 weeks along and I would never be able to walk around Disneyland that far along without a wheelchair or something. Again, congrats and I can't wait to see the new babe in the next several weeks!

Brooke Allison said...

I have not blogged in the longest time! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! So so cute! We have to get together soon. It's just been way to long.

Redd family said...

When I grow up I want to be a Mathie!! And I agree with siri, you look amazing! Super mom as always! Miss you.

Liz said...

you don't look 33 weeks one single bit. i'll bet you get to do disney at least one more time...

mk said...

Wow. How did I miss this?! Looks like so much fun. I am planning on going while I am there. I will be very disappointed if we don't.