Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve
The day was spent making gingerbread houses....

spreading reindeer dust...


(yea, London is eating the oats and sprinkles....leave it to her to taste test it!)

and enjoying the company of good friends!



Christmas Day
One of my favorites! Max and London were SO EXCITED to wake up and find their bikes left by Santa. Of course we had to wait until the sun came out to take them for a spin, but we kept busy opening many many more presents! Thanks to all the grandparents for the wonderful gifts! The kids loved every single one of their toys but I think the best thing for them was getting to visit with you all on the webcam and show it all off. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Opening some stockings...


Winner of the day: Singing trout from McDonald's

London loves her diamond fishing game

Max opening "Operation Buzz" game....he and Morgan got to play this a lot Christmas day...I gave up when Max kept beating me and Morgan wouldn't let me cheat.

Wouldn't get off their bikes til we let them out...


FINALLY!


Thanks to Uncle Taylor, we all got our hair done with London's new hair dresser kit. Lots and lots of fun with that!

London and Max love to wrestle in their new bounce house from Gramma and Poppa Bill!


And her new fridge game has already taught her the ABC's...thanks mom!

London absolutely loved all of her baby toys from Grammie and Papa Mark...makes all 4 babies go through everything at least once! I kind of feel sorry for them.

6 comments:

mk said...

So so cute. So far away, but feel a little closer with the pictures. Thanks for your efforts!!! Helps! Love you guys!

Jenny said...

OH! I feel like I got to be there! you are so cute. I haven't even looked at my camera to make sure we got some good pictures. You're awesome- and you have such cute kids!!! YAY CHRISTMAS!!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Love your kids.

Liz said...

way too adorable. miss you guys!

Redd family said...

What fun! I love londons ponytail, she and max look so big. And riding their bikes in their jammies...on christmas...priceless!

Brooke Allison said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big! London's hair is so long. I miss those cute little guys!