Friday, August 29, 2008

National Conventions

I am not going to talk politics, I just want to make sure that everyone knows that the RNC is going on this week and Sarah Palin is giving her speech, as is Mitt Romney. Tomorrow night McCain is giving his acceptance speech and I'm really looking forward to it. If you get a minute, you really need to check out Fred Thompson and Joe Lieberman's speeches from last night. They were awesome! Also, Obama is going to be on The O'Reilly Factor on Thursday night, which could be really good.
I hope everyone it enjoying this as much as I am!

3 comments:

mk said...

Ahhh the conventions. My favorite. What a wild ride it is going to be for the next two months. I LOVE it!!

Z Family said...

Want Sarah's speech great!! She sounded so presidential. I was up on my feet a couple of times. Afterward, I was so much more fired up for the election.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I loved Sarah's speech! And I can't stand Obama.
Anyways, Stephanie Meyer is going to be on Ellen Wednesday. YEAH!!!