Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Party







We had such a great time at our Halloween pot luck/costume party tonight! Thanks to everyone for bringing such great food. And to Brooke, Sarah, and Jill, thanks for staying to help clean up. I hope everyone had as much fun as Morgan and I did!
I can't believe how awesome everyone's costumes were and how cute the kids were. I hope everyone got tons of great pictures! Obviously the most creative costume award goes to Matt and Sarah. Matt has been dying to get into those short shorts, I'm sure. Sean, Siri, and Addie and Abbie, Josh and Tienna all did a GREAT job coordinating family outfits. I thought they were all so cute! Dave and Luke Owen were such great Ute bball players, I loved that! And cute Jill and Kevin in their supermodel outfits, they totally pulled it off! And the Wilson kids in their cute scrubs, they were adorable! I can't believe that Kelly made those! They were awesome! And Mike and Heidi and cute little Jamie, it was so fun to see them again.
We had such a great time tonight, even though all we did was eat, chat, and take pictures. I always forget how even though you put so much time and effort into these things, they go by so fast and before I knew it, people were leaving and cleaning up! It was such a great night and definitely something I am glad we did before Max and I leave to Utah. Thanks again to everyone who came for making it such a fun party! And thanks to Emily for coming before to help me with some cooking and watching Max! You saved me!
Well, I guess I won't be posting anything until after finals. Hopefully the next posting will involve a change of address...:)

3 comments:

Brooke Allison said...

WE had such a great time at the party. You did such a great job with everthing. Thanks so much! Have fun in Utah.

mk said...

Sounds like you had a great party. Glad to turned out so well. Way to go!! love/mom

Redd family said...

TAG YOU'RE IT! It's your turn to tell all about you! Go to my blog and read the instructions.