Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Salt Lake



Max and I are so excited to be coming up to Salt Lake this weekend!! We hope we get to see a lot of friends and do a lot of things before we have to come back home.
It's been a good week for us down here. We went to the park last night with some friends from the ward. The park had a little play area with a fountain, a lot like the gateway. Max did not like playing in it but it was fun to get out and get to know the other couples in the ward.
Max got measured and weighed yesterday: 18.3 lbs. and 26 inches. Looks like he has passed his cousin Kathryn in weight, now to catch up in length...
Today we went looking for a new dryer because ours broke on Monday. Morgan spent a few hours working on it, but I think that because it's so old, there's no hope. That and it puts rust stains on all of my clothes so I'm pushing for a new one;) Max still doesn't like shopping much, but I'm really working on him. He's doing SOO much better in his car seat and that is a huge relief.
Morgan went with us to the store last night and got a taste of what it's like to get out with Max. Everywhere we go we get stopped at least 2 times to hear how handsome he is and we love it. Of course as his parents we know how cute he is, but it's so fun to hear people babble on and on about him. He loves the attention, too. Those are the times I need to remember when he's crying at 3:30 a.m. I guess!
Well we had better get packing! I'll post some more pictures when we get back from our trip.

No comments: