Thursday, August 31, 2006

Our House

Here are a few pictures of our place. We haven't completely got it set up the way I want, but I am slowly changing things more and more (mostly as Morgan gets busier so he doesn't notice and make me change it back!)
We are having a great time! Max is getting his naps in, usually about 3 a day, about 3 hours all together. He is always awake by 7, but usually by 6:30 to see Morgan go off. I know Morgan loves to get to have a little time with him before he goes off to school. He's really nervous about school but is really focused so I'm sure he'll do great.
Max and I have been having such a good time together! He likes to sit in his saucer after Morgan leaves and watches me do my aerobics. Then we have been practicing his sitting up on his own and his scooting. I will put a toy just out of his reach and put my hands behind his feet to help him push off. He's really quite active and flails his arms and legs all over!! Then we fight each other for a nap and he sleeps for about 45-60 mins. while I clean up and shower. Then we have lunch and watch a baby einstein and sometimes run an errand or two. Then he goes back down for a nap around 1 and this one he is usally really good about taking. He is reaching now and sometimes I will hold him in our chair and he reaches for the crib. He's adorable and really lets us know what he wants and what he doesn't want... I wonder where he gets that??
Then when he wakes up we play around and chase Bandit, and get dinner ready for Morgan. Morgan gets home around 4-6 every day and usually plays with Max before I put him down for his late afternoon nap. Morgan and I get to eat before he wakes up again and after his nap, we go for a swim and take a bath. He is really into reading at night so we read a couple of stories and let him hold the books. He loves it!! Maybe he'll love reading like his mom?
My family is coming down this weekend and we're going to go do all sorts of touristy things and I will post more pictures next week.
Thanks everyone for your love and support! We miss you all!!

No comments: